Friday, June 23, 2006

Perverts

I don't know if you know this but i volunteer for a crisis hotline and so stories are always interesting, but sad to hear. Every now and then we get a caller who uses the hotline for sexual purposes. since i'm a new volunteer, i wasn't very well aware when I got one of my first calls today. yay (/sarcasm)

this caller sounded scared and nervous at first and wanted to share his story. i thought, "he's sounds genuine so why not?" anyhow, in the end, i found out he was a fuckin jerk-off. (pun intended)

i felt so used and manipulated in the end that i wanted to call his fucking ass up again and curse the fuck outta him.

So maybe it's my fault actually for allowing the call to reach that point, the smarter thing would have been to stop all talking, give him options--a) either he stop and talk about something else or b) have my superviser call him back

i feel incredibly dumb for letting him use me like that.

jeez. but you live and learn.  i told my supervisor and we have his fuckin name down. he's not gonna get away with this next time.

curse those fucks who use the crisis line for their sexual gratification, now that i know better --i'm not gonna let them use these calls like that again. grrr, i'm still shaken up by the whole thing. here i was thinking this was a genuine guy who was feeling guilty and didn't know who else to talk to. I'm so nice, too nice sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home