Monday, April 03, 2006

Jump on the Bandwagon and Make Hay

if I were to follow our quick-paced, time-saving strategies and never spend a moment to ponder. i think i'd rather not live. why the rush? yes, why the rush to get things done?

things that annoy me: people who rush. people who talk fast or try to get through a conversation fast. people who drive fast.

where's the moment that you are suppose to enjoy? i agree with the statement that "nobody is getting younger so you better hurry up!" but i don't think it's any fullfilling to enjoy any moment at all. i see people who are so busy in the ''doing" that they're not paying attention to the ''being.'' getting through medical school in 4 years? that's crazy. you are suppose to save lives as a career but only spent 4 years learning about techniques, 3 yrs in residency. i know some ppl are already complaining about how long you're in medical school, but i would really like the option of taking it a bit slower. enjoy some of the youth, age or whatever stage that a person is at.

what's the point in getting this done and taht done and that and that and that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tides In said...

yanno, I agree with you. I talk fast and drive fast and I need to break that habit. I've been catching myself on the driving fast and started slowing down. Now, the talking fast, that may take a while.

2:28 PM  
Blogger straighttalker05 said...

I talk fast, but that's only because I have an awful lot to say. Big gob I am.

Today's world is very much 'do and don't think'.

It's the people that realise this that can reverse it that can truely enjoy life.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Van Cong Tu said...

Yup, I agree with you, I talk fast but i drive slow:) Thanks for stopping by.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home