Thursday, June 22, 2006

It is nice to celebrate

Today would be the magic number. It's funny because everyday or everytime i see the number 6 2 2, i would immediately associate it with my birthdate. Even if it was 6:22pm or am, i would for that 1 minute be happy b/c it is my birthday. I don't like the aging part, but i do enjoy the celebration that today so-so years ago was when i came into this world. Why wouldn't anyone celebrate or commemorate the day?

this year i would have wanted to celebrate w/ my g/f, however, we got into a ruckus this morning and i've just told her that i don't want to be in a relationship anymore. Not w/ her nor w/ anybody. I can't stand it anymore. Ever since i was young i've always imagined my life alone. I always thought when i got older and was self-sufficient, i would have my own place, own car, and own solitude. I realize time after time that I don't work well with others. Sharing my life with someone else is not so sweet as i once thought it was.

so today i celebrate it alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home