Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Best in the World

The saying goes that there is something special about you or something of the 'best' about everyone that makes them unique. So what makes you unique?

I think I have yet to figure that out. Right now, I can say I can be the best at being in the mediocre. I'm not extreme in a lot of things (one of the things I dislike about myself). Although I wish I was more opinionated. And in conversations, I hate having to use the words, "I don't know." It doesn't make me an assertive individual at all!

Well, the link that I found there if you click on the title of this subject blog, you'll find is a link to an interesting page. I found it when I was looking for the soundtrack the "Me and You and Everyone else We Know" Directed by Miranda July.(?) It sounds like a very interesting movie, where it makes a point that everyone wants to be connected in an ever-isolating world we have today. It's a look at the inner most personal thoughts of some that helps remind us how much alike we all are on the inside. Maybe I'll ask CrazyD to come and watch it with me. He likes independent movies like such. Movie is suppose to come out Oct. 14, Friday night.

1 Comments:

Blogger extreMEly said...

aw, that was such a great comment. ^_^ *beams* I like to think that we both support each other like that.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home