Thursday, September 08, 2005

I Wish You Would

Come unto my embrace
just so I could keep you,
Hold you forever in my arms
It just feels so soft and comforting
to hold all your tenderness so sweet

Why don't you just spend one
night with me, and maybe then
you'll see, my love was meant for you only

Why do you tear my heart the way you do
sometimes I just want to be free of your gaze
or maybe me and you could fly away
with no more distractions and complications
I don't know how I could love you anymore

you're taking my love for granted
because I truly believe no one could love you as I could
I don't want to hear your reasons why you
can't accept my love

I thought you loved me, I really thought so
You hurt me though
I wish you would
Just let me go

-KatKathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home