Thursday, September 08, 2005

Cup of Latte

Today I had my cup of latte. Loved every drop of it! I used a coupon too so it came out to be $2.50 including tip. That's saving me some money, using those coupons. I use to feel bad using them, but they make my wallet happy so when my wallet is happy, i'm happy!

If i could have it my way, I would want a neverending amount of latte. Of course I might get sick of it soon enough but right now my love for lattes is overpowering. I love the warm feeling I get from a hot cup of latte. The bitterness, the way it feels on my tongue and the taste of it is just oh so lovely.

Won't you try a cup of latte today ^_~. You could buy me one too if you'd like

I hope you've enjoyed your day!

I learned something today, when that latte gets cold, just reheat it up again on the stove. Just for a little bit and keep watch, the milk heats up real fast and you don't want the proteins to coagulate out of the mixture. So just make it warm enough and there you have it, warm latte once again! hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home