Friday, May 25, 2007

It's been a while..

I have trouble trying to publish through the keyboard and seeing my own writings on screen. It seems to take the intimacy out of things. i think i will soon go back to writing in a personal journal.

things seem to be going smoothly with me . For the past 5 months, i took a Physiology & Anatomy class at the community college, and worked full time at the Mental Health Center. I got an A in the class, but won't be taking any classes anytime in the next year or so. I think i want to rest a bit before trying to think again about where i want to lead my life.

I'm still doing the soul searching, and I don't think my search is ever going to stop anytime. always thinking if i've made the right decisions... or whether i'm heading where i want to be 20 years from now.

my relationship with g/f has been well, we've had our arguments but i find that we love each other very much. we still live with each other, and find that we know how to tolerate each other better. right now i'm waiting for her to get out of the shower so we'll go grocery shopping, coffee shop to work on some paperwork, and then spending the evening together.

Most of our friends have moved outta town since they graduated, and my g/f and i find that we have to find hobbies to keep ourselves sane. Which brings me to my mention of the goal to lose weight. Our goal this summer is to lose 5 lbs or work on building some muscles. ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home