Wednesday, December 06, 2006

College Classes again

I'm thinking of going back to my community college to take some
classes in January. Maybe enter the nursing program in Fall 2007.
Yeah, nursing. I should probably call the hospitals in town to see if
i chould shadow a nurse or a respiratory therapist. i went to the
community college yesterday morning spoke to an advisor and filled out
a college application, paid my $20 application fee and today i sent
out my transcripts. Yup, that's it. If everything falls into place I
will be able to start off with an anatomy class and move towards
nursing in the fall. That sounds exciting don't it? I think so.

currently i've been feeling a little friend-less. my g/f seems to be
always busy with school and most of my other friends in town are busy
with finals. i was so close to placing a personal ad on craigslist to
find someone to hangout. Someone who isn't a student and have bunches
of time on their hands to hang out sometime. Go shopping, drink
coffee, play videogames with me, go to the bookstore or just plain
hang out. my little group of friends is going to dwindle even further
when they graduate in the springtime and move back to the city. i
won't have anybody left except for my g/f. i better do something about
this... or else i'll be friendless for sure. i fear that i won't find
someone i would click with. ah wells i'm gonna try something-maybe
really put up that ad for a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home