Wednesday, October 18, 2006

no i don't think so

i don't think my relationship is working. she is pssing the hell out of me. she thinks i'm inconsiderate? she doesn't fucking ever talk to me anymore. when something bothers her, she doesn't tell me. she doesn't tell me anything, i don't know what is going on in her head. i can't be considerate if i'm inconsiderately bothering her.

she makes me look like i have the long end of the stick when i don't think so. i think she doesn't play it fair. she fucking forgets everything. she doesn't clean up in the house and whenever i don't feel like talking to her because she's been annoying me. she thinks i'm the problem. ugh, i'm so mad and frustrated at the moment. i don't know where to take this relationship anymore.

we've been having our downs lately, and the other day i told her i needed a break. i demoted my status as "girlfriend" to being "just-slightly-beneath-the-g/f" status. Then 2 days later she wants to talk to be about just being "friends-with-benefits" .. she thinks that if we don't work out in this coming year than we should look into dating other people. i think she is right, maybe it is time we look elsewhere cuz i'm just sick of her shit. we don't get along like we use to anymore. i think over the time i've gotten more critical about her and now it's just too overbearing for her. there's only so much a person can take. and i broke her boundaries of how much she can handle.

yeah, that's just it. it's not working anymore. i'm so mad at her right now!! i want to scream at her to fuck off.. i want my own apartment away from her for a couple of days. i can't stand it right now.... my blood is just boiling beneath my skin, my fingers trembling as i write this. i think to myself that i have had enough of this bullcrap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home