Wednesday, November 01, 2006

been working on it

I do apologize for not keep up pace with this blog. My last post rants about my g/f and since then we've been trying to work on our differences and I try to not push her buttons. She will do the same. There is a part of me that wants to make it work. Make this relationship work and see where we go after a couple more years. I mean, sometimes i'm so damn happy when i'm thinking about me and her together, other times i get frustrated and find myself asking why the hell i havn't left the relationship yet. but hey, i don't want to give up on things too easily yet, especially now that we're in our smooth ride at the moment. i'm sure in the next week or two coming she'll do something that would irk me and send me reeling my mind off at her. shaking my fist and banging on this keyboard to vent out my frustration. so far there haven't been dishes breaking yet and i hope not.

work--has been great so far. i'm sure my coworkers are trying to figure me out. i can be the quiet one and not really the outgoing person who volunteers information at a whim, but so far i've come out to 3 of 9 coworkers. it's actually a comforting reality when i tell them, no, i don't have a boyfriend but i do have a g/f. One girl bursted out like, "No joke??" like i'm kidding..nope.  it's those moments when i tell them i have a girlfriend that i begin to feel good about our relationship. i go home that night and hug my g/f extra tight just because i got to mention her to someone today. maybe i can start making that as part of my daily goal review. "Mention g/f to someone today" ... haha, nah, i'm still shy.

the clients that i work with are seriously, the salt of the earth. they make life like what it is suppose to be. just live your damn life. yes, all of my clients are dealing with mental illnesses that they try to cope with and are seeking help with. And they try so hard, it's so hard not to sit down and cry for them. they try so hard to pick up the pieces that they got left and live with themselves again. it's quite courageous and very moving for me to see them everyday like i get to. my coworkers some of them are such garbage mouths it gets me mad sometimes. I wonder why the hell they are at a job like this if they have so much to complain about.

my goal for this new november month: to write more in general, whether it be in my blog or in a journal. i miss writing and have been considering picking up a notebook and write again since i don't get much time on the internet as i'd like anymore.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,

november will be over soon - hope to see more posts on your blog. : )

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home