Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hey miss baldy

every once in awhile, we come upon curiosities and we say, fuck it, just do it. haha, and so last night i was curious what being bald would feel like. so, giggling and smiling michieviously i shaved it all off. yes, I am completely bald .... "down there." My ..ooooh, so smooth.

lol, no! i didn't shave off my long hair. I shaved off the other head.

i got so sensitive while doing the deed. all the time thinking in my head, "omg--i'm gonna cut myself any moment now!" then i would totally regret it and never do this again! i always had the curiousity of what myself would look like.. haha

my first impression.. brought me a whole flood of memories of when I was a kid. it was actually embarrassing even to myself. i wanted all my hair back. the things i do to myself, really. and I knew my g/f would be so amused when she saw. she started cracking her ass off which further made me feel even more embarrassed. I've been egging her on for awhile to do it to herself--but she could never think of it. She could never think of torturing herself like that, she says.

i went to the mall today, walked around a bit. and since miss baldy was just clean shaven and still very sensitive (i never realize how many times my clothing would rub there until now!) my walk around the mall was quite sensitive and uncomfortable. I look down at myself and think my gosh... i lost my precious! .. haha

never, never--i don't want to do this no more. gimme my hair back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home