Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Coming home

my heart is split into two places, although i know which path i would eventually pick out.

i'm currently 831 miles away from my g/f and i do miss her dearly. we talk on the phone almost every night, there was a night or two where either of us were too tired or fell asleep already. she began her first week of classes last week and has been quite busy w/ classes, work, moving in and unpacking, etc. i've been busy helping my family move out of state and settling into our new residence. thankfully all transitions have been moving smoothly and the family is adjusting really well, including my chihuahua--JJ. the puppy raw food diet had to be disrupted for about 4-5 days and getting him started back on it brought on cases of diarrhea. Really not his fault. poor thing. we live really close by the american grocery stores so quick access to fresh meat and 50% off manager's special is always nice.

my parents would love it if i could stay with the family here. find a job here and live with the family. i'd be closer to a lot of things--both my grandma's are in-state, my father's side of the family are here. for the first time i'm gonna have little nieces and nephews running about. i never really grew up w/ an extended family, besides the youth center kids. maybe just the idea of having nieces and nephews sounds better than it actually is.

my g/f misses me and wants me to go back and live with her. she's lonely in her studio apartment and feels like she has no outlet. someone to come home to and talk and spend the evening with. if i could be in both places at once, it would be amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger straighttalker05 said...

Difficult decision between girlfriend and family.

Hope whatever you choose works out best for you.

PS. I have a dog with a little problem too - he gets toast for a few days if he has his complaint ;)

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home