Friday, October 14, 2005

Studies and more...

It's like one exam after another these days. I've been filling my head with all the good educational things in order to pass my exams...Ace it all! And of course working. I'm hoping for a good paycheck upcoming weeks. I can't believe that it has been almost 8 weeks into the semester and FINALS will be here upclose and personal.

R and I, we're doing quite well. I'm finding myself getting attached to her more and more as each day goes by. It feels good to be able to hold her and find myself smiling at thoughts about her throughout the day. I never thought I would be with her, but here we are, making plans for ourselves in the next few years to come and what we're doing in the coming weekend. We're starting to let our friends know, bit by bit, about our relationship together. Like Wednesday night we confessed to one of the other roommate, we'll call her lil' bo peep, telling her, "yeah, me and R are together." Surprisingly, bo peep never knew. Even when I've been sleeping in R's room and hanging out with each other a lot. Bo peep hadn't the slightest idea. How weird.

So of course with all this going on. S doesn't like it one bit. She doesn't talk to me or R as much anymore. Frankly, I think S is being a big baby about all this. Why can't she be happy for the both of us. I love R and R loves me too. I guess that's why a separation for awhile would be good for all of us. I just don't like what R has been telling me. R says that S refers to me as "your girlfriend" S would have the little smirk on her face and makes these snide remarks, almost as if she's insulting me! I'm offended. I realize that all these years, my friendship with S does not prove a thing. I don't mean shit to S. One time another conversation R had had with S.

R says, "S, I don't like how you're going about this at all. It seems as if you're making me choose between me and my girlfriend or you."

S replies, "Now that we're on that topic. I would like to know who you would choose, her or me?"

When I heard this, I felt as if someone had run a knife and just sliced a piece of my heart. I have never made R choose between me and S. Two years ago when I thought R and S had a little something going on, I gave them their space. Sure I did! I chose not to live with them for a year. I went off and did my own thing. I joined a sorority, volunteered a lot and crammed my academic schedule with a lot of study time. I didn't hang out with them. It hurt to much to see them together. But I was never hostile towards either of them, I just stayed away. I never tried to take R away from S, just the way S is doing nowadays. Do you have any idea what S is doing with R?

S goes up to R and puts moves on R! S tries to kiss R, tries to hold her and bring her back like the olden days. It's not fair! R is MY girlfriend now, let me tell you that. hmph! I think it's very sneak and manipulative of S to do what she is doing right now. Even back over the summer when she ruined things while I was away with my family and in the east coast. S put moves onto R. Now, I'm not just blaming S, R did have her faults that lies with the drama back in July. But I feel that S should understand now.

R has clearly told S to stop kissing her. S still expects R to do the things that R had done in the past. R had really spoiled S, a whooole lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home