Sunday, October 16, 2005

Cyclone Pasta

I had some great pasta at the Outback Steakhouse yesterday evening. So good that when I warmed up the leftovers, it tasted even more better! Although when I heated it there was the oil streaks that it left behind on my plate.

Yummy!

Clyclone Pasta:

Penne Pasta
Alfredo Sauce
Slice Grilled Chicken
Tasso Ham
Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Shiitake Mushrooms
Topped with Fresh Basil and Garlic
Melted Cheese on top was Gouda, Parmesan and Provolone Cheese

All made for a spectacular ride on the taste buds!

I wrote it all here in case that I might need to make it in the future for myself. Homemade. Can someone direct me to the best recipe for Alfredo sauce made from scratch? yum!! I wonder if the regular grocery stores sell sun-dried tomatoes? Where do I get something like that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmm... the recipe looks great, I'll be sure and try it out!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home