Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Vroom Vroom!!

It's been a busy weekend! A labor day weekend!! I worked Sat night and Monday evening. They were only about 9-10 hours altogether but even then I feel as if my days are gone.

Friday night, I hung out with my roommates and some other friends, we went out to a hookah bar. Very fun. It was amusing, the aroma stuff you suck into your lungs. God knows what it really does to the body, but it was a good time to mingle with friends and enjoy the evening away. Later on, we played some drinking games. The only thing I drank a lot of was water. I really wasn't in the mood to drink.

So where'd the days go? I find myself on the verge of a Wednesday morning, feeling kind of sleepy and still have tons of reading I must get through. Uh-oh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home